Saturday, December 17, 2005

Dick Vermeil

What the hell is wrong when 2 28- yr- olds get a WEEKEND without the kids, and opt to sit on their asses like they do every other night? Seriously, inject us with something. Please.

I know we must be expected to at least hit the local Chili's and mingle with our buds, but ever since Lea left, it's not as much fun.

A movie? A Bar? 4th Street? Sonic?" Anything? Huh. Allow me to delight you with the most interesting moment of the night:

ME: "Tikki Barber is good."
HIM: "Yeah." (removes sausage balls from oven)
ME: "Do those taste done to you?"
HIM: "Yeah"
ME: "Do those look done to you?"
HIM: "Yeah...do they look done to you?"
*pause, while I entertain the horrors of being stricken with trichinosis*
ME: "I dunno, you're the one who plays with pork all day." Bahduhmbum.

Sad, right? Worse? We then proceeded to have a lengthy discussion regarding who is older, Dick Vermeil or Bill Parcells.

Bring on the Depends.

COLOR ME: Rachel -- "They're my new, 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots."

AKA: Link Happy

2 comments:

Amy York said...

"tlink". ha.

Anonymous said...

DON'T BELIEVE HER FOLKS SHE IS TRYING TO HOLD OFF UNTIL TUESDAY TO PICK HER CHILDREN UP. SHE HAS PLANS WITH LEA TO PARTY HARDY WENT LEA GET'S TO TOEN SUNDAY NIGHT. DON'T FILL SORRY FOR HER FILL SORRY FOR MON & DAD AT LAKEHOUSE. MY FIRST CLUE WAS WHEN SHE FURNISHED A WEEK WORTH OF BABY FOOD.I GUESS SHAWN IS GOING TO HAVE TO CLEAN HIS HOUSE BECAUSE AMY IS GOING TO PARTY WITH LEA. WHAT A LIFE!!!!!!!!