Saturday, October 29, 2005

"Make Me A Bird...


...so I can fly far; far, far away." -- Forest Gump

Oh, sadness...My sister is leaving again. *sigh* Moving to Arizona via promotion, and though we are very happy and excited for her, it tugs at the heartstrings a bit (but just a bit -- like I said, she's already done this once...we know she'll be back again someday.) ;)


She had her going away party last nite aka: 80's Halloween Bash. Lalo, Jenn and I went as -- what else?-- NKOTB fans. I mean, if we're gonna do it real, then let's do just that. This was me circa 1988, except probably not even this cool. I know, hard to imagine, aaahhh, but let's not dwindle on the past....

Party was fun, but best part was by far the Giant Penis being attacked by the host's dog.
"Sic balls, Chopper!"

I'm off to meet Mom (thanks for watching the kiddos!) and the girls for our "Last Lunch" at Pappadeaux's, then it's off to the Halloween Carnival with Shawn and the kids. I am a lucky, lucky girl. :)

p.s. I miss you already Lea Lea...

No comments: