Saturday, October 15, 2005

Anatomy of A Lesson in Sitting...

ANATOMY OF A LESSON IN SITTING (as told by Jaxson)

"Okay, so clearly she is wanting me to do something...she keeps making those weird faces and barking orders at me. Now if I could just figure out what she wants. Hmmm.....Oopsie, I'm feeling a little wobbly..."

"....Whoaaa! Hey there, cutie - don't mind me...come here often?"

"What's up, Mom? Just chillin' here in the crib w/my homies. Is this not what I was supposed to be doing? Could ya lend a brotha a hand?"

Aahh. Freedom!! Hang on, what's this? Can't. Stop. Staring..."

"What the...? What is she jumping up and squealing about this time? Well, I must be doing something good, 'cause she's smiling, and there's that damn camera again. Can't she see I'm trying to sit on my own? Man, what does a kid have to do to get some peace and quiet around here? How can anyone be expected to achieve one of life's great accomplishments with a crazy lady following them around all day? The things I have to put up with..."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. Ginger showed me this site and it's really cute. I just love little Ryan and from what I hear, you've already got your hands full with her.
Sincerely,
David

Amy York said...

Thanks David!!! I'm glad SOMEONE finds our kids' antics as amusing as we do!!! Keep reading, and pass it on!!! :)