Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm Not An Addict

Christ on a Cracker...I've gone into addiction overload, and things don't look pretty. Am surfing blogs (my newest fad) while drinking a beer, mouth watering and fingers itching to go downstairs and eat chocolate ice cream straight out of carton, all while viewing South Park . Shawn just came in to give me a kiss (yeah,yeah..aaaww..I know) and I snapped at him about being clingy. Biatch!! Cannot. Break. Cycle. Need Intervention...now!!! **If you are only interested in laughing at me and my kids, please forward to previous post; right now I feel like journaling (gag me with a spoon)**

Doesn't look like anyone is coming to my rescue.... Okay, I just finished off the top portion of the chocolate ice cream, and now I simply feel...sick. Mostly because Shawn is now pissed at me for being said Biatch (who can blame???), and currently not speaking to moi. Lovely. And to think, I've even actually been trying to be a better wife. No, really, I swear! In fact, I just started this new experiment where I leave one drawer or cabinet door open somewhere in the house each day. This is to help me with my "Oedipus Issue"; Shawn does the same annoying thing Big Daddy does -- he tends to just leave random cabinets or drawers wide open for no apparent reason. He hasn't been doing it so much lately,most likely b/c he tired of hearing me whine ( haha, you can learn from your kids!!). Anyway, I figure that if I leave something open, it will: a)help me become less closed-door neurotic; b)stop "sweating the small stuff" *muffled laughter inside my head*; c)remind me of how cute Shawn is. It was working...until I got into "addict mode", and Shawn dared try to be *horrific gasp* nice to me, and well, you know the rest...

Whatever. I'm off to read Harry Potter.

No comments: