Monday, October 3, 2005

Baptism, Croupe, Octoberfest, & More...


Yay!! I did it!! Big Moment for Amer -- I finally was able to upload a picture directly to my post -hopefully you all can see it; I know some of you haven't been able to see the other pics I've posted. If you can't see this one, you're out of luck!! BTW, this is Lea & the kids at Chili's this past week..AAAAWWWW. ;)

This is going to be a speedy-rific post, I've got lots and lots to do... First of all, Big Thanks to DANA -- he is the ONLY ONE who left a comment for the Baptism post. He gets a GOLD STAR!!! In the future, please comment on posts so we all can see what you think about the kiddos, etc... It's also a good way for you all to share stories about what some of us were like when we were younger -- you know, did Shawn do the same things that Jax & Ry are doing, etc... Okay, I'm done berating!! Anyway, the baptism is scheduled for THIS SUNDAY 10/9 at St Thomas More (our parish) in Austin. It is set for 2pm, but we will need to be there by 1:45. I'm thinking we will probably do brunch before or lunch after -- again, a consensus would be appreciated!!!

Ryan had a case of the croupe this weekend, but we took her in to the Dr today, and she is on the "productive side" of the illness now, meaning she should be clear of anymore fevers, and her coughs will probably last another week or 2, but should help her feel better. We had her check Jax while we were there, and she said that he looks fine, but it's likely he will get the croupe soon as well....

The "Duplantis"/"Roberts"/"York" family went to Octoberfest in Fredericksburg this past Sunday, and we had a pretty good time, barring Ry's illness. More pics to come...

Finally, just some tidbits from today: Shawn is playing baseball at the Dell Diamond right now with Rudy's. It's a neat little thing they've decided to do, so I hope he is having fun -- I'm SURE his team is winning!!:) Ryan gave me her first EYE ROLL today, and it was like a shot in the heart. I just can't write about it anymore -- the wound is too fresh!! No tooth yet for Jax, but we are on alert!! I've got lots of cleaning to do, so I'm signing off.....

No comments: