Monday, October 24, 2005

Fall is Here!! (Part 2)

Okay, so yes, I realize my previous "Fall is Here" post was a tad premature, but whatever...just call me "Miss Premature E-jackolantern-ation Gal". Ouch. That was tacky, even for me. Apologies....

Anyway, I think Fall really is here now, as evidenced by the following photos. BTW -- my husband takes this carving thing WAY seriously (we're talking stencils, etc...), so BE SURE to compliment him on "Scary Jack" -- it really is his best one yet!! ;)


Ryan at the Pumpkin Patch. She is poking the goat with a stick that her Dad ( you know, the one who is constantly wondering why she picks on her brother and is such a tomboy) helped her pick out for that exact purpose. (See Below)




Shawn and the kids with "Scary Jack", minutes after his conception, and then later in full "glow" mode.




~Quote of the Day~
Ryan to Shawn: "You think you're sooo cute, don't you???"

No comments: