Thursday, October 6, 2005

A First for Everything


I took a nasty little spill down the stairs at 3am last nite (going to make you- know -who a bottle), and I messed up my shoulder, so I'm in pain and I'm tired -- this will be short and sweet. We had a fun little day of Firsts here today. Shawn taught Jax how to blow a Raspberry for the first time, and it was really neat because we were all here to see it and celebrate. Except now he won't stop. :) Ninny made Ryan her very first S'more tonite (Shawn's first S'more, too), and they were very yummy!! My first was that I made Apple Cinnamon Raisin Scones (from scratch!) and they were really good! Really. They were!! I also made Basil-Stuffed Chicken for the first time, which won rave reviews from the peanut gallery, but they were a pain in the butt to make, so this first will also be a LAST!! It's amazing the things you can accomplish when you eliminate nap time!!;) About the pic -- Ryan thought it would be funny to put Shawn's glasses on -- only now she can't see at all.

No comments: