Monday, May 15, 2006

Perfection is soooo overrated

I've been experiencing the kind of meltdown only had by a Desperate Housewife or one of the fictional peeps pokin' around in James Frey's brain. After weeks of illnesses, lack of sleep, deprived bank accounts, and horrible eating/drinking/etc..., I cracked. Basically, stress has gotten the better of me, culminating in a knock-down, drag-out fisticuffs involving me, myself, and I. Lots of tears, lots of sleep, and lots of gabbing with Menana, and now I'm feeling better, especially since I received these 2 videos:









Sooo me and my kids in future years. Soooo. And I'm okay with it.

The kids appear to be well, Shawn and I are speaking this week, and we just got DVR, which according to my girls, will be a life-changing experience. Speaking of the girls, I must shout-out to them with love and thanks for a great night out, and umm, sorry for the public drunkeness and all. And for making fun of everyone around us. Loudly. Oompa-loompa, doopedy doo...
Kids had a blast with their Ginga, Nana, and Courts. Nothing like leaving your babies alone with their 82 yr old great-grandmother to give you the confidence to go out and behave like a 21 yr old. Thanks, guys!

No comments: