Wednesday, May 3, 2006

And Richard Pryor Makes 4

Jax, Jax, Jaxedy, Jax,

We just spent the most enjoyable 60 minutes. You, me, the nebulizer, and Richard Pryor.

A great combination, since: a) There is no other time in my life when I would ever be able to watch a Richard Pryor special, b) I'm helping you, ya know, breathe better and all, and 3) You are getting exposure to true comedy without all the cursing (that will come later, my dear).

Anyway, I just finished putting you back in your crib, that is, after I changed your vomit-soaked sheets and pj's, due to the latest round of antibiotics coarsing through your tiny chunky body, "Aug-makes-him-puke". Luckily, I am a genius, and loaded your tummy with yummy maple-flavored oatmeal prior to dosing you with the nasty stuff, so this vomit was no where near as foul as it's earlier counterpart, Vomit with Bananas and Milk. You're welcome.

No comments: