Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Okay, Now They're Just Makin' Shit Up...

Woke up this morning to find Jax had blossomed lots and lots of brand new bigger better redder spots all over his entire body, head-to-toe, even on his lips. Naturally, we called the "Doctor", and rushed over for an emergency appointment. Their assessment?

"The Amoxicillin 10-day Rash". Uh huh. Okay.
Doesn't mean he's necessarily allergic? Uh huh. Okay.
The vomit? Probably just a stomach virus on top of the ear infection/"10-Day" rash-thing. Uh huh. Okay.
Ear Infection? Alive and kicking. Uh huh. Okay.
Other ear that he's been pulling on the past 3 days? Not infected whatsoever. Uh huh. Okay.
New antibiotics? Yep. Uh huh. Okay.

...Don't think we didn't call them on the "10-Day Rash" bit, either. You're not gonna get off so easily when our kid looks like this:



P.S. God -- whatever I did to piss you off, I'm really really monumentally really really sorry. I've said my Hail Mary's and my Our Father's -- now can we call a truce?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY SWEET BABY?!? That is the saddest thing I have ever seen! Give him a kiss for me! P.S. your fort sucks.

Love, Lea

Tell Ryan that I love her and need to know what she wants for her b-day :) I'm not buying her anything eduacational!!!

Anonymous said...

EDUCATIONAL

Genevieve Hinson said...

Holy Fark! Did they test at all for anything else rash inducing? Cheese sauce that poor baby (and poor mama for having to see her precious all dotted up and have to deal with dippy docs).

btw found your blog off a blogsbywomen blogroll.

Ang said...

(stunned) OMG! I would have freaked if that happened to one of my boys.