Saturday, February 23, 2008

You may say that I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the ONLY ONE!!!

I am dangerously close to O.D.ing with the buttons to my left, but I just had to add the link for idealist.org.

I just found out about it and am so excited! It's a project of Action Without Borders, and I think it's all that and a bag of chips! (cheetos, if you must know). This is what I have been wanting to find for so long, and never even knew it existed! Isn't it fantastic when that happens?

I stumbled upon it while researching jobs and volunteer opportunities in Costa Rica, pleasantly imagining my family selling our worldly possessions and heading down there to experience more of the world and help others in need, and BAM! I'm hit with THIS.

This internet thing is really starting to pay off.

No comments: