Monday, February 25, 2008

Without Further Ado...

I give you...PICTURES FROM HALLOWEEN!!! Woohoo! Lalo found my camera this weekend -- apparently she'd thought it was her's, took it home, and it's been sitting on her counter ever since. Yay! All is not lost!!
And since it's been mentioned that "no one wants to read about your personal enlightenment yadayadayada, Amy -- we come here for the kids," I will get right to the point and post those pics.....NOW.
Jax, as "Ghetto Rocket" from Little Einstein's.
Ryan, as Elphaba (Wicked Witch of the West) -- the School Girl Years.
And with her Daddy...
...Maximus!
I'd show you my costume, but with all the time it took me to create THEIR costumes, mine fell a little short. In other words, you could see the pic, but then I'd have to kill you. Don't ask me why.

1 comment:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

you and that camera.

honey, you need to strap it to your ass already ;)

your only 4 months late on the pictures & it cracks me up.