Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Your Wait Has Ended

So as we were waiting for the garage mechanics to figure out how much money they would try to steal from us, I walked the kids over to get their hair cut. Check out the new 'dos:
















Not even SuperCuts can mess up God-given perfection.

The sad, sad look on Shawn's face at seeing Ryan's new grown-up look was a little like this:












Not to be confused with Jax's "I just got scolded, and now I'll make her pay" look:












Speaking of making me pay, I'm THIS close to writing to SuperNanny about the way Jaxson just won't


stop
crying!!!


We have NO idea what his issue is. Obviously he comes from a loving, nurturing household. Why the hell won't he STFU??




One of my theories is that he's a little frustrated with his paradox of a father. As seen here in Evidence A -- Shawn, Mr. "I am MAN. ARGH ARGH ARGH", caught playing with a BARBIE.










What's a little boy to do?
"I just can't quit you, Dad!"
(Sorry, couldn't stop myself)



Granted, I'm sure I could be a little better in the "Mother" department. I suppose I could stop letting him smoke the MaryJane. At least not before breakfast.

No comments: