Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just a Little Light Housekeeping

Just a few updates, memos, items to skim over. I am nothing if not tidy ( gossip-wise, that is). Not that any of the following can be construed as gossip, it's just that I can't very well claim that I'm delivering hard-hitting news. Or can I?? (FOX NEWS anyone???)

1) Jax walking? SOOOO Charlie Chaplin, minus the bowler and cane. If his feet turned out any further, he'd be walking backwards.

2) Remember back in the day when I said I'd post pics from our trip to visit Honey & Pappy? Me too! Check them out here.

3) And I've saved the absolute best for last. Looks like BigDaddy & Shawn took a little ride. They claim it was Ryan's idea, but I think they just took her along in a buffer capacity. It was sooo worth forfeiting my ride on the bike just to get a pic of Shawn in that helmet. BTW, you can try to hide your identity Dad, but there is no one else living in that tony little resort of yours who would ride around with a 4 yr old girl and son-in-law. You might as well lift the shield, the jig is up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THE USE OF THIS PICTURE. I WILL REPORT YOU TO CHIEF JAXON FOR YOUR CAKE IN THE FACE FINE.
LOVE
DAD

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice helmut Shawn!!

Anonymous said...

I guess if I am gonn atalk crap I should spell it right! HELMET (sp)

:)