Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's no coincidence that Valentines Day = VD

Not much time to chat, as I have to rush to the store for pain meds. Had my first training session yesterday, after getting the green light from my podiatrist, and now I want to die.

My V-Day gift to Shawn? I let him take my "before" pics. I'm desperate like that.

His gift to me? Even after taking those horrendous photos, he still opted to get me lingerie.

All together now, "Aaaaawwwwwww". (Although I think a more fitting response would be, "Iiiiiiicccckkkkkkk!")

Not too loudly, though -- he doesn't know that I know. It wouldn't kill him to try to hide the surprise somewhere other than underneath Jax's car seat.

Ryan isn't that gung-ho over the holiday. She and I are on the same page with this one. If it doesn't involve blowing out candles or Santa Claus, what's the point?

XOXOXOXO

No comments: