Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Incredible Spotted Man

So we're on the last day of Shawn's antibiotic treatment for his chronic snot-stuff, when all of a sudden I look over at him today and declare, "What the hell happened to your face?!?"

Yes, my friends, it appears Shawn has contracted Jax's HYPOCHONDRIACAL medi-rash. He is covered, nay, swarming with hundreds of little red bumps, to which he responds, "So that's why I've been itchy all day."

And to think, I had just convinced my weary friend Shah that it was finally safe to come visit.

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I have a sinking suspicion that there are cameras hidden here filming a secret Twilight Zone episode.

As long as we can get a cut of the residuals, I'm cool with it.

P.S. Not that I'm worried about your judgments of me or anything (really, I'm not), I have been trying to get Shawn to take meds all day long, and he is the one stalling. Plus, apparently this rash also gives him wretched gas so I've been holed up all alone upstairs for fear of the smell and possible resulting gag-reflex. Yes, IT IS MY WORLD.

No comments: