Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No Nap for Me!

Well, I was trying to use this rare hour of total peace & quiet to get a nap in (both kiddos are sleeping), but between phone calls and the fact that I just took myself OFF the SB diet and as a result am on a carb-high, that doesn't seem likely. Oh well!! I have my cookies to keep me awake, right? :)

We are getting ready for company this weekend, with Hurricane Rita on the way. Honey & Pappy are on the way to the lakehouse, and Ginger & Nana and Dana and his gang are on their way to this area. Anyone else who needs shelter, we are happy to help!! :)

Jaxson has been busy studying his hands -- and I mean SERIOUSLY studying them -- he stares at them intently and then turns them around slowly and stares some more. Very cool! Later!

1 comment:

Pops said...

Jaxson is staring at his hands ??? I saw this same thing in "The Matrix". He is the ONE. :)

Thanks for the invite to escape Rita. Basically nothing more than a little rainstorm I think. If you see me and Miss Judie floating down Hwy 71 - you'll know I was wrong again.

Peace, Out