Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Next Mary Lou

Not a lot to report today...Ryan had her first gymnastics class today, and she looked pretty good! Of course, she got in trouble for "socializing", but what's new? I think this will be an activity that she will want to stick with. Jaxson has been entertaining all kinds of strangers with those shrieks of his, from the parents @ gymnastics, to the people at the grocery store. I think he is beginning to realize the attention he is getting from it, so he's started doing it more often!

One funny little thing Ryan just said to me: I was sitting down and I kind of groaned, because I've overworked a couple of muscles. Ryan asked me what was wrong, and I told her my muscles were sore from excercising. She looked at me VERY SERIOUSLY and said, "Mommy, you have to go slow. Look at my feet (she started stepping very slowly), you see how I am doing this? This is what you need to do. No Running!" :)

No comments: