Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just Another Day..........

So, when Shawn kissed by goodbye at 4:30am this morning, I rolled over and grinned smugly to myself as I realized that Jaxson had actually slept through the night!! He hadn't woke up once since we put him to bed at 8:30pm, and that meant I had actually gotten 4 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. This was better than winning the lottery!!! Then 4:45 hit, and Mr. Man was up -- and not just wanting his binky -- he was rip roarin' and ready to go. So it looks like I can either get 4-5 hours of straight sleep, but have to wake up before the crack of dawn, or I can wake up every 1-2 hours and not have to actually rise UNTIL dawn, when Ryan wakes up. Hmmm...decisions, decisions. Other than that, we actually had a pretty good day. Since I was up so early, I actually got all of my housework done before 10:00am, so the rest of the day was open to just play around with the kids, and that was a lot of fun!! By the way, if any of you ever hear me talking about wanting to get Ryan any kind of new, expensive "IT" toy, PLEASE remind me that no matter how many toys she has, all she ever wants to do is have me chase her around the house!! :) Amy

No comments: