Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jax Needs to be Baptized (for Christ's Sake!!)

Okay people. I realize that most of us are new to the blogging world, so I'm gonna hold your hand on a little walk-through. Now, while I started this blog in order to keep everyone informed with stories and pics, there is also a place for you to COMMENT on the various blogs. You will find this area cleverly labeled "comments", and it can be found below each and every post.

Since Shawn and I finally completed the baptismal course for Jax (and let me just say, MOTHER, that there was another woman there whose child was over a year old, so I am not that bad!), we need to get some sort of consensus on when the baptism should take place. The church performs the ceremony every Sunday at 2pm (I believe), and no reservations are necessary, so scheduling is totally up to us. I'd like to get it done before Lea moves to Arizona on October 31st.

Therefore, I think this would be a great opportunity to try an activity involving the COMMENT link! (Imagine me using my very best teacher-voice) If each of you would post your comments regarding best/worst weekend in October, then we can all see what works best for everyone and go from there.

I would like to be able to do it while Honey and Pappy are in town, which really only leaves open October 9, and possibly October 16, though I know that is short notice. Just leave your comments and we can take it from there. -- Much love

No comments: