Thursday, August 10, 2006

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming To Bring You This...

I'm gonna put aside the funny this morning (and believe me, there was much "funny" - though I use that term relatively- including, but not limited to, hide and seek in the dark, a declaration of independence from Ryan that nearly made Shawn cry, an all-night battle with Jax, and the discovery of an imminent attack from my MIL) to request something of all you chunkyrhinoians flotaing out there in the internet.

My very dear friend Chaika, who just gave birth to Addison Grace July 27th, is now back in the hospital with her bundle of joy, waiting breathlessly while Addison recovers from surgery to repair her diaphragmatic hernia. Addison is doing well now, though will be kept in NICU for a few more days while doctors try to move her off of her breathing tube.

They can all use our prayers, thoughts, and any other goodness we can send their way. Chaika's good people, y'all.

No comments: