Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Couldn't pass this one up...

It seems Ryan has come up with a new game. It's called, "Where's My Buttcrack" You see, she is in that precocious in-between stage where no pants fit her properly, and they all end up falling down and showing her butt-crack, to which we always admonish, "Just say no to crack, Ry." I guess all the recent references to said crack have worn off on her, because she has just included me in a rousing episode of previously mentioned new game. Here's how you play:

Ry asks: Can you see my butt crack?
Mommy: No
Ry, turning rear end toward me: Can you see it now?
Mommy: No
Ry, pulling pants down a bit : Can you see it now?
Mommy: No
Ry, pulling pants down further: Can you see my buttcrack now?
Mommy: (laughing) Gross, Ry! Stop.

This of course causes Ryan to continue shoving her tiny rear in my face, repeating the question, "Can you see my buttcrack now?", and then doubling over in laughter.

Please God, don't let her do this in public...

No comments: