Saturday, June 30, 2007

Weekend Update

It's not quite 8 am here yet, I've been up since 6:15 (with both kids, one of which slept on top of me, the other woke up with a bloody nose), so my brain has yet to clock in. Therefore, this entry will be entirely uneventful, full of details no one cares about, but which are the only things I can think of right now.

My planned trip to the grocery store yesterday did not yield the results I was hoping for, so this morning we will be heading out again to try to complete the list. All I was able to cross off yesterday was "Large Ziploc Bags" -- don't ask. (I did, however, get a Bissel PowerBrush Spot Cleaner on clearance for $20!!)

After the grocery store, it's on to the gym where I can sweat away some of the guilt I've been feeling over my flabby tummy.

Then it's home for an early nap before we head to Chuck E Cheese for a birthday party, and then into Austin for a wedding. With the kids. This should be fun.

1 comment:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

have fun at the wedding.

I'm jealous of the Bissel PowerBrush Spot Cleaner. Please don't tell me it was at my much beloved and missed Tar-jay......