Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ann Coulter is a Whore

She is. She's a shameless attention-seeking whore. I know. I'm one, too, I just have more class (okay, even I can't keep a straight face ) and integrity than she does. No, but really. I hardly ever make fun of other people's dead kids.

Wouldn't it be awesome if just once she gave a really legitimate argument on the issues? How cool would that be?

Although, I am finding humorous the names she opts to use when she publicly defames her victims. I've been locked indoors the past 3 days with Ryan and Jaxson, and I think I have some viable options for her:





1. Poopoo Head (obvious, I know, but must be mentioned out of sheer volume of times it's been used here)





2.Dumb Face





3. Syphilis Cum-Bubble (oh wait -- that's mine for Shawn)





4. DoodyBrain





5. Stupid Butt





6. Vaginal Blood Fart (No, sorry -- one of Shawn's.)





Anyone want to place a bet???

No comments: