Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ALLLWWWWIGGGHHHTTTT

God, living with a 2 yr old Elmer Fudd impressionist is the best! So many inflections, so many tones...

There's the super-excited "ALWIGHT!!!!!" we get when he's told to go get his shoes so we can go for a walk;

There's the eyes shifting, head cocked, shoulder shrugged, big sigh "AAAHHHlwight" which usually marks our victory in getting him to pick up something;

And then we have the very short, very succinct, very furrowed-brow "alwight" when he finally gets the picture that if he doesn't stop trying to maim the dog, he will be spending the next 2 minutes in time out. I think that's my favorite.

1 comment:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

gawd.....I MISS that kiddo!! If you need a break, send him to stay with me for a week :) You know the kids and I would LOVE it!!