Monday, November 19, 2007

Guilt-Free Monday

In my ongoing quest to EVOLVE and become a more serene, stress-free me, I am attempting to relieve myself of some of the guilt I feel on a regular basis. So, I thought I'd list ten things guilting me down right now, and in doing so, will release them from their fleshy cave and lighten my load just a tad.

Wanna join in on the fun? Add your own list in the comments section! (I don't know why I do that to myself. None of you ever comment.)

Here's what I'm feeling guilty about right now:

10. Spending $10 on my credit card at Subway instead of coming home and making a sandwhich myself.

9. Not going to spin class this morning.

8. Convincing Ryan to buy the school's "surprise lunch" today so I wouldn't have to fix her lunch myself. (That one really hurts.)

7. Slapping Jax's hand after he ripped off the drawstring from my sweatshirt.

6. Typing up this list instead of cleaning.

5. Buying shortening for an apple pie instead of trying to find a healthier option.

4. Going up to Ryan's school this morning in ugg boots, shorts, a t-shirt and greasy hair.

3. My thighs. And my butt. And my stomach.

2. Drinking a Full-sugar Dr. Pepper, instead of a diet one. or water. or anything else that's even remotely healthier.

1. Getting to stay at home and write up silly lists like this while my husband toils away at work all day.

Collective breath...annnnddd....out again. Okay. All better.

No comments: