Saturday, November 24, 2007

Meme Time

Looks like I've been tagged by Melinda. Lucky YOU!! I'm not really sure I want any of you to know 7 unknown things about me -- chances are, if no one knows about them yet, it's probably a good thing. But I'll soldier on and try my hardest.

Hmmm....okay! I've got 'em! (drumroll, please):



#7) I'm a super-taster. I have a very sensitive palette and cannot stomach even a trace of peppers (except for black) in my food. A fact my husband is still trying to wrap his brain around.
#6) My birthmark is on my ass. And it's red.

#5) I hate reading directions. I'd much rather jump in on my own, and once I've completely screwed up, then I'll consider consulting the instructions. Makes life more interesting. Or something.

#4) I'm a closet Buddhist. Or I'd like to be.

#3) While in college, on the eve of one of my dad's numerous heart surgeries, I had a party because I didn't want to be sad. And now I regret it and will feel guilty for the rest of my life.

#2) I am no longer able to drink (or smell) Tequila. If you know why, keep it to yourself.

#1)I failed Golf in college. Again, if you know why, please don't tell.

Whew. My hands are sweating, my heart is palpatating, but I must.press."publish".

1 comment:

NH Yocal said...

Your a super taster? Well I am a super-smeller and let me tell you, that can come with a pretty high price to pay, you see I gotta take the good with the bad (smells I mean).

Thanks for participating, some really interesting things about you...