Saturday, November 10, 2007

Community Touchbase Outcry

Is it normal that a 2 1/2 year old would choose to watch Elf (my fave Xmas movie, btw) over every other movie on the market? More than Cars, more than Incredibles, more than Ratatouille?

I'm not sure, but we've watched it 3 day straight now, and I'm wondering is this every kid this age, or just mine? The reason I'm not sure is because I need something to cling to right now.

Ever since the Smashing Eggs Incident (12eggs. I carpet.), I've been breathing veeeerrrryyyyy slowly and focusing on the wonderful things about my boy. For me, this is one of them.



So what I want to know is, should I be worried, or can I continue in my blissful ignorance of Other Things Jax and just concentrate on this for a while?

I really hope I can, because it is too sweet when he says in his raspy little voice, "I want watch Belly!!" (aka: Buddy)

No comments: