Saturday, August 11, 2007

The truth hurts

Shawn and I are going on a date tonight for our anniversary, and when I came downstairs just now I asked Ry if she thought I looked okay, and would Daddy think I looked pretty?

"Well...I mean, I like what you're wearing it looks good, but , well, you know...I don't want you to get your feelings hurt, it's just, well, I really like it when you wear a dress better and when your hair is long and pretty."

"So I need to either wear a dress or grow my hair, huh?"

"Well, you wouldn't have to wear a dress. You could wear that shirt. "

"Just so long as my hair is long, right?"

"YES! Okay? YES! I LIKE YOUR HAIR LONG!!!GROW IT PLEASE!"

(laughing)"Hey, I want it long, too, but there's not much I can do to make it grow faster."

"I know,"folding her hands, "Dear God, please let my mom's hair grow!"

No comments: