Monday, July 16, 2007

Who would play Curly and Moe?

The weekend was completely bland, seeing as how my stomach was on the blitz and all. I missed my buddy Angie's birthday celebration, the one we've been planning for you know, weeks, and spent a lot of time on the couch or in the bathroom.

Saturday was a dud, but I did manage to get up long enough to accompany Shawn and the kids to Ratatouille, and am happy to say that we finally made it through an entire movie with Jax in tow. Not a common occurrence as most of you know. Then it was back home and straight to the couch, where I stayed while Shawn scrambled to figure out what to serve for dinner. Have I mentioned how nice it's been having him home?

Yesterday picked up a little, and I was all set to fix our fave Mini-Meatloaves with Mashed Potatoes. Jax had different ideas, twisting the oven knob up a hundred degrees behind my back, leaving me to greet nice and black meatloaves when the timer went off. This sent me running to the store to get a rotisserie chicken, whose hot juices I spilled on my leg, rendering me dripping and limping to the checkout lines.

That's me: Shep, reincarnated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANG!!!!!

No comments: