Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Sweet Escape

I've been a bad, bad girl, I know: not blogging for days, having nothing funny when I do get around to posting, and putting up more photos than you'd prefer.



I'd like to say that I'm sorry, but that would be a lie. It's become excrutiating for me to write about what should be funny moments (like when I spent 10 minutes circling a 6 foot puddle in the Y parking lot, trying to catch Jax as he splashed in and out of the 6" deep water) but which lately just have me curling into a ball and crying.



What the fuck is wrong with me?? Chasing Jax around stagnant water? In my heyday I could've turned that into a knee-slapping 5 paragraph-long post. Where did my sense of humor go? I'm not sure I labeled it, but it's a little dark and twisty and always ready to tease anyone with a pulse; if you see it, could you please return it to me?



And now, for the dreaded photo-of-the-day (an unfortunate trend which will continue until previously mentioned funny bone finds its way back): I've titled this one, "Shawn's Wet Dream". Enjoy.



1 comment:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

geez....you are not the only one. I can think of great things to write while I'm out but sit down at the computer and draw a HUGE blank. Pictures are our friends.

I've named it the blogger's plague.

need a pick me up......head to Big Lot's. They are selling Pier One items :)