Thursday, March 27, 2008

Stream of Consciousness Day, contd.

5. Ryan and her friend just came into the kitchen to get a drink, and as they were leaving, I called her name, flashing her the "I love you" hand sign. She smiled and flashed me a "hook 'em". I explained the difference between the two signs, and she said, "Mom?"

"Yes?"

Flashing me the "I love you" sign, she followed with the "pound" sign.

"That means 'very much'", she solemnly stated, then with all the melancholy available in the Unviverse, flashed the two signs again, pursed her lips, furrowed her brows and walked away.

6. Jaxson loves PINK. There. I said it. He loves it the most, over every other color, and while I think that totally rocks, Shawn's had a harder time, but I think the next time he gets a head butt to his gut/groin, he'll realize color choice don't mean shit. *hauck, spit*

No comments: