Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bits & Pieces

1.After performing a trial run at her school's track yesterday, Ryan has opted out of the 1-mile run and will instead be running the Family Fun Run with the rest of us mere mortals.

2. Jax and I spent a fast and furious 30 minutes making, then burning, 36 cookies this afternoon.

3. Jax just poured shampoo all over his very dry head, while Ry and a friend are putting on makeup (aka:painting their faces purple) as prep for a fashion show/concert they will be performing momentarily.

4.The kitchen sink is filled with pots from a week ago (I still don't think I should have to clean them if I'm not the one who dirtied them), and I've yet to check off the "clean toilets/baths" box on my to-do list.

The good news?

My cantaloupe, squash and cucumber seeds are sprouting!!! Hooray for Beginner's Luck!

No comments: