Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weighing the Options

Can you hear me groaning?? I'm being pretty loud about it -- I'm dreading tomorrow morning, because it's registration day at our church preschool.

blllggghhhhh. I'm registering Jax for next year, but the prob is that it's such a good school that people start lining up around 4am to register -- and this is just pre-registration!

My dilemma is: How bad do I want to sleep in vs. How bad do I want Jax off my hands for a couple of hours twice a week? Hmmm....hmmmm......weeeellllll.....huh.

Problem solved.

Happy Global Day of Love!! Peace and Good Things to everyone everywhere!!!

1 comment:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

I so have been thinking about you and this after seeing it in the bullentin over the weekend! Catholics are crazy! I was asked on Monday if I wanted to put 2-year old Jayden on the Kindergarten waiting list. Yes, that's for the 2009-2010 school year. There were already 4 kids!!!!! By god, add him then. I'm just glad we got Hunter in as easily as we did. I mean, that was part of the WHOLE reason for moving to La Grange. Luckily for me, "Yes, I'm Mike and Betty Urban's daughter and this is their grandson." seems to do the trick. Gotta love small towns :) Good luck tomorrow. I'll say a prayer for you :0)