Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Am Grateful...

...that Jax is so cute, otherwise none of his pulling-proucts-off-the- shelves-and-throwing-them-to-the-floor shenanigans would seem funny to anyone, and we'd be asked to leave every store we entered.

...that Ryan is so loud, it's like her own little personal GPS system -- I always know where she is.

...that they insist on splashing for the duration of bathtime -- how else would the bathroom floor get clean?

What "blessings" are you grateful for??

1 comment:

shaynapunam said...

I am thankful for:
1. My friend Amy who always makes me laugh...
2. My daughter being in school so she is so stimulated all day that she is quieter in the afternoons when she gets home...
3. My son's OCD or whatever it is...there is nothing more entertaining than coming home to a line the length of the entire house made out of Lego put end to end...
4. My husband who was more concerned with the upholstery of a car we were looking at than the engine...God bless him!!
5. My children's obsession with toots and burps--no matter how grown up I act, you know I am totally laughing...