Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February Snapshot

**Update: I am cracking up over all the horrible typos in this post. I'm telling you guys -- this computer takes so long to do ANYTHING, when I get the chance to type, I have to do it FAST -- it takes me 20 minutes just to log on to the web!! **

Let's get started, shall we?

Just a few of the better pics from the past month (pretty much, the only ones from the past month...)

Here's Ryan playing in our room.






And here she is immediately after she sees just what exactly I was taking a picture of.



BIG DREAMS:




and just goofin' around:
**While you're online, check out Mamarella...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just adore them both soooo much! These pics bring tears to my eyes...you know how hard emotion is for me! I love you all and will see you soon!