Saturday, February 3, 2007

Just do it already

Okay, fine. No one wants to buy our super-cool, super-cute stuff? (except you, Shah, my love)

I can live with rejection, but I'll be damned if I have to pay for it. Since offering all of you non-shoppers such variety is charging my credit card every month, I've decided to scale down our cafepress store, only able to offer one quote/image per product.

Humor me, people. Go over to the store, look at the stuff, and leave me a comment on what your favorite one is. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll have to shut it down all together, and you KNOW how much I hate to admit complete and total failure.

Partial failure? That I can handle.

4 comments:

shah said...

I just wore my shirt yesterday as a matter of fact. It's so comfy! Go Team Rhino!

Crazy Rockin' Foxy Mama said...

This is because you rock, unlike everyone else. xoxo

Anonymous said...

My sister is turning 30 in a few short months and I would love to get her one of these cute shirts as a gift! Please send me a "Team Bitch" t-shirt in a XL...thx!

Crazy Rockin' Foxy Mama said...

Hmmm..let me guess which one of my loving, supportive sisters left THAT message...