Saturday, February 3, 2007

Just do it already

Okay, fine. No one wants to buy our super-cool, super-cute stuff? (except you, Shah, my love)

I can live with rejection, but I'll be damned if I have to pay for it. Since offering all of you non-shoppers such variety is charging my credit card every month, I've decided to scale down our cafepress store, only able to offer one quote/image per product.

Humor me, people. Go over to the store, look at the stuff, and leave me a comment on what your favorite one is. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll have to shut it down all together, and you KNOW how much I hate to admit complete and total failure.

Partial failure? That I can handle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wore my shirt yesterday as a matter of fact. It's so comfy! Go Team Rhino!

Amy York said...

This is because you rock, unlike everyone else. xoxo

Anonymous said...

My sister is turning 30 in a few short months and I would love to get her one of these cute shirts as a gift! Please send me a "Team Bitch" t-shirt in a XL...thx!

Amy York said...

Hmmm..let me guess which one of my loving, supportive sisters left THAT message...