Friday, January 12, 2007

So sue me already...

I know I said I'd post about the trip, but it's been 2 days now and our Dell Dinosaur is still uploading the pics. You know I don't like to read, much less write, anything that doesn't have pics, so you'll just have to continue being patient.

Also? Just when we thought it was safe to come out and declare Jax to be a sweet, adorable, spunky little guy, he turns back into THE DEVIL. He's learned to climb out of his crib, and does so at every chance. Also, he's been waking up the past few nights screaming, won't sleep with us, won't let us put him down, so we end up laying blankets out on the floor so that at least when he's done slamming himself against his closed door, he'll have something soft to pass out on.

Except? Shawn just went to calm him down, and returned saying he's pretty sure he has an ear infection (he says his ear smells) and that he also thinks Jax has gas (he's pulling up his knees). I don't have the heart to tell him that it's probably just his own breath bouncing back up into his own face, and that Jax loves to, um, bend his knees..? uuuggghhhh.

Looks like I may not be posting pics tomorrow either, unless the doc has a laptop and wifi she'll let me use.

No comments: