Monday, July 17, 2006

Pit Stop

(Or Pic Stop, as it were -- am I even using that phrase correctly? Do I even care?)

We've just come back from Corpus, where the mosquitoes were as big as the roaches, and twice as plentiful. The laundry is going, Jax is napping, Ry & Shawn are hunting for dinner, and I'm uploading pics in the silence and airconditioning. All is right with the world.

CC was nice, especially Saturday, when Shawn and the kids and I took some time alone at the beach.
Jax quickly learned the best way to get Daddy to chase you is to run directly into the ocean and not look back,
Ryan met her idol, and I spent most of the time sucking in my stomach.


We got to see family -- here are Shawn & the kids w/Aunt Courtaney --

love on the dog, and Shawn and I even came up with a great new game on the way home this afternoon: "See how many Pop Tarts we can feed the baby at one time". We're at 2 1/2 right now, but with a little training, we think we can get him up to 3.


Ahhh, my perfect moment has been interrupted (I hear Shawn calling on my phone), so I'll just post the rest of the pics on Flickr and be on my way.

We're off to the Lake tomorrow, so this will have to hold you over until Wednesday at least.

Kisses!!!

No comments: