Want to know what I love about my husband? There are just so many things, but I'll keep it down to 10:
10. I love it that when he has a day off, all he wants to do is sleep and watch tv.
9. I love it when he yells that the kids are too loud.
8. I love it when he complains that the kids watch too much tv.
7. I love it when he declares that I'm not disciplining the children enough.
6. I love it that when it's his turn to discipline, he "swats" Ryan on the butt, and they both start laughing.
5. I love it when he drills me on how often I read to Jaxson, and asks me to remember what accomplishments Ryan had mastered at Jax's age.
4. I love it when he tells me that the kids need to eat better.
3. I love the way he refuses to eat any vegetable of any kind, and always makes a point of digging through the meal, smelling it, and asking, "What'd you put in this?"
2. I love it when he lets me know that he thinks the kids should be getting more sleep, and lets me be the one to get up with them to "redirect" them every.single.night.
1. Most of all, I love the way he blanches at the mere mention of having to spend any time alone with both the kids at the same time. I love that.
Long Live The King!!!
The Boarding House by The Pioneer Woman
3 days ago