Friday, January 4, 2008

Promises, Promises...

Ha! You thought I'd forgetten, eh? I didn't forget, I just got carried away playing and eating, sleeping and reading.

Playing with the kids, of course, eating organic pizza and dark chocolate gelatto (yes, I am still sticking to my res -- this was my FREE DAY!), sleeping snuggled up with my youngest late into the afternoon and reading the current bandwagon fave, "Eat, Pray, Love", which explains the pizza and gelatto. My other book is "Pure Skin", which explains the sleeping, "organic" and "dark chocolate".

And while I've mastered the art of reading two books at once, I still haven't figured out how to make a movie out of our video clips, but I'm taking the kids with me to Menana and Big Daddy's tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get a little assistance from my Redneck Tech-loving Dad. That, or I'll just give up and post each.clip.individually.

Mwahahaha!!!

No comments: