Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Typo Tantrum

Yes, I have noticed the typo's in recent posts, and no, I'm not regressing back to 5th grade english. The fact of the matter is, Jax is obsessed with the "A" key, has removed it several times, chewed on it a bit, and now it is what we like to call "tempermental".

As you can see, I don't care about it enough to do spellcheck everytime, especially since you're lucky to get me to type anything on here these days. That said, I promise to try harder to punch that A key as hard as possible in the future. I hope this will please those of you who I know are mentally scolding me everytime you see the errors of my typing (mom).

That said, I'm off to darn the holes in Shawn's socks -- how mad do you think he'd be if I used pink thread? I'm seriously considering...

No comments: