Wednesday, April 30, 2008

24 Hours Later...

...and we have video!!! You do NOT want to know what I went through to get this out to you kind folks. All I can say is, if there is anyone reading out there from Flip Video, please let me know why it took all day to "process", "save" and "upload" the following 5 minutes of video. Also, if there is an "easy" way to edit them all together, that would be great. I tried, but when I realized it wouldn't be finished until 2010, I decided to just leave them dissected and seperate. At least I was able to put them in order on here.

Also, in honor of the wonderful firemen who transported my precious cargo, let's all get out to Baskin Robbins today for their 31 cents per scoop day, supporting America's Firefighters. Yumm!!!! (That's what she said.)






I guess you might be wondering how they got so lucky as to get a ride to school on the Big Red Bus, and let me just tell you -- it wasn't cheap. I won the 2 seats in a silent auction at Ry's school (yes, I'm THAT mom). Lea and Nin chipped in to pay for Jax's seat as a birthday gift, and my wallet is very appreciative!!

No comments: