Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Distance Between Us

Let me just lay it out for ya nice and simple-like:

I'm having lots and lots of fun with my family, volunteering left, right, front and back, "training" for a triathalon, and spending my free time on projects like this and the ones in here. I've got a Theatre Camp I'm holding here in June, and another (potentially) in August, am still grasping at my fading dreams of maintaining a garden this summer, and then there's the whole other matter of keeping up with Jax during the day. Blogging has just become one more thing on my list of things to do, and slowly but surely, it's making its way further and further down that list.

That's not to say I've forgotten my far away friends and family who check in for updates from time to time -- I still love you and will post when I can, but be warned: they will no longer be quite so "daily basis", as it were.

I understand how hard this must be for some of you who rely on my wit to carry you through the day, but for those of you who have found yourself forlorn, please note: I'm not that funny. Funny went out the door with my waistline and self-lifting breasts. There are lots and lots of other sites you can read with much more accompanying laughter than this little blog. I know it's hard to believe, but trust me, you will survive.

So, until next week, hugs and kisses and all that good stuff.

No comments: