Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby




Today my husband turned 30. Life is SWEET!! I am so glad he was born. He makes everything better. You know how there are people you meet and you wonder how life ever went on without them? It's like that, with a cherry on top.


Plus, Big Daddy went home today, so December 4th, 2007 has officially been named my favorite day of the year thus far.


We're all feeling a little sluggish, though. Shawn's passed out on the couch (it's 8:25), the kids are asleep, and I'm pretty close to convincing myself to leave kitchen cleanup for the morning. Who knew 30 was the new 60?


We'd planned to trim the tree to celebrate Shawn's birthday tonight (low key, after the surprise party we pulled off for him this weekend), had an early evening peak:

, and this is what we're left with:




2 comments:

redpolkadotsgirl said...

is that a picture of Shawn or Jax? HOLY CRAP!

I'm so happy to hear Big Daddy is doing well. You've all been on my mind.

I can't wait to hear how the party went this weekend. Was it at least a surprise?

Workin' now but I'll call you later to check up.

Miss ya ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I thought that was a picture of Jax!!!

Haven't talked to you in forever. Hope all is well at your house.