Monday, September 19, 2005

TV Time-Out

Ryan and I started a new program to help her gage her tv time. We've made tickets each worth 15 minutes, and she's got 5 hours worth for the week -- as well as 2 "movie tickets". She has used about 5 today, and I'm not sure she TOTALLY understands the concept yet, but once Saturday or Sunday rolls around and she has no more tickets, I think that will help her figure it out!! She is currently sitting in time-out right now because she has a problem yelling at Mommy. We have been talking about "speaking with respect" to ALL grownups -- again, another concept not quite mastered. Still, it's early!!

I'm sure my mother will love this next part: it appears that Shawn and I also need to pay more attention to how we talk. Ryan tried to call Shawn on his phone today, and when she got his voicemail, she exclaimed, "Go Fock it!", which I have a sneaking suspicion is really just a version of, well, you know...

Jax is good .... pooping, sleeping (or not), shrieking, etc...

Ryan starts her gymnastics class tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!!!!!

No comments: